Stantec Construction/Project Manager (CIP Owner's Representative) in West Palm Beach, Florida
MWH Constructors, now part of the Stantec Construction Group, is a global leader in heavy civil construction of water and wastewater facilities. We are currently seeking an experienced CM/PM to perform as the Owner’s Representative for project work at the East Central Regional Water Reclamation Facility.
The ECR Owner’s Representative, under the direction of the City of West Palm Beach (WPB) Assistant Utility Director, has primary responsibility for the delivery of the ECR Capital Improvements Plan (CIP) on schedule and within budget and in accordance with performance specifications.
Primary responsibilities are:
• Manage delivery of all services under the ECR Owner’s Representative Contract
• Develop staffing plans, assign staff responsibilities, and monitor staff performance
• Prepare the monthly progress report
• Assist WPB and the ECR with the development of the annual CIP
• Develop the scope, schedule, and budget for CIP projects in coordination with operations and maintenance personnel
• Manage, status, and report on the CIP schedule
• Assist WPB and the ECR with request for qualifications, selection, and contracting of consultants to perform general engineering services at the ECR
• Monitor and control performance to verify CIP is on schedule and within budget. Develop and present reports on CIP performance to WPB and the ECR Board
• Manage other design and construction delivery staff including contract administrators, project managers, construction inspectors, administrative professionals, and other ECR team members as necessary to deliver the CIP
• Perform as the Project Manager for the Biosolids Construction Project
• Perform as the Project Manager for other high-priority CIP projects
• Support resolution of all contractor and engineer claims with city procurement, legal, leadership, and the ECR Board
• Support ECR operations and maintenance as directed by the WPB Assistant Utility Director (such as 3rd party sludge dewatering operations support)
• Present CIP information and reports to the ECR Board at ECR Board Meetings and special sessions
• All other duties assigned by the WPB Assistant Utility Director
Construction/Project Manager (CIP Owner's Representative)
• 4-year degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or other related field.
• Professional Engineer (PE) license.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience working on Water and/or Wastewater Treatment Plant construction sites.
• Familiar with various aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods), commonly accepted industry policies, procedures and standards.
• Excellent communication, organizational, supervisory and planning skills.
Construction, Engineering Other, Program Management
• 12+ years of construction, design, finance and management experience/knowledge.
• Construction Management or Traditional Delivery Method experience.
• Knowledge of the local (West Palm Beach) municipal water & wastewater engineering and construction market.
MWH Constructors, now part of the Stantec Construction Group, is a global project delivery company with a focus on water and energy. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to our clients and their local communities, we provide single-source, integrated construction services and the full range of project delivery methods. Incorporating industry-leading preconstruction services and safety practices, our multi-disciplined team of construction professionals delivers a wide range of projects ― including new facilities, infrastructure improvement and expansion, waste-to-energy construction, and capital construction services.
MWH Constructors offers integrated program management, engineering and construction expertise and proficiencies derived from our global engineering experience and our self-perform capabilities as a leading global contractor.
MWH Constructors leads the Stantec Construction Group comprising MWH Constructors and Slayden in the U.S. and Stantec Treatment in the U.K.
MWH is an EEO/AA/M/F/V/D - MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Location (Multiple Cities or States):
United States-Florida-West Palm Beach
West Palm Beach