Stantec Senior Geometric Designer, Transportation - Wellington in Wellington, New Zealand
• Wellington CBD Location
• Ongoing, challenging projects
• Excellent backlog of work
Stantec is a world leader in environmental management, water cycle management in mining and mining technologies, in addition to water, wastewater engineering, asset management, transportation, energy and technology Solutions.
Due to ongoing successful tenders for a variety of projects, we require a Senior Geometric Design Engineer with exceptional current design skills who will provide support and technical leadership for a wide range of New Zealand projects. You would also be expected to contribute to the growth of high end design, planning & consulting capability in the geometric design space by leveraging your existing networks.
The role in a snapshot will encompass the following:
• Work on detailed designs and calculations across a variety of transport related infrastructure projects, both urban and rural.
• Collaborate closely with project teams, managers, leaders and members of the organisation to achieve a coordinated approach to delivering projects
• Ensure qualified and experienced staff are available by assisting with recruiting and developing people.
• Network and build business relationships with key counterparts in the Stantec business globally.
• Developing and maintaining client relationships
• Mentoring and development of junior team members
What we offer
Along with a competitive salary we offer many other benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing is ongoing.
• Learning and Talent Development Programs
• Mentoring for your own development and the opportunity to mentor others
• Professional Memberships
• Health Insurance – Income Continuance Insurance (ICI) – Life Insurance
• Service Recognition Awards
• Employee Assistance Program
• Flexible Working Arrangements
Senior Geometric Designer, Transportation - Wellington
You’ll be BEng (Civil) qualified civil engineer, professionally accredited, with more than 10+ years’ experience in the consulting industry. Ideally you’ll have design experience, preferably with 12D, in transport infrastructure projects including bridging and water and waste, working with multi-disciplinary and remote teams ensuring the required quality standards are met.
How to apply
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Margaret McMeel on +64 9 580 4502 or mobile +64 275 442 930.
Applications close on Friday 31 August 2018.
WINNER – Financial Review Client Choice Award 2017 – Best Consulting Engineering Firm (revenue $50m-$200m)
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water, transport and infrastructure projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a nearly 200-year history. So when we take on a project we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):
New Zealand, New Zealand-Wellington