Stantec Senior Contracts Manager in Wellington, New Zealand
• Use a wide variety of your road construction management skills
• Join us and you’ll get a global reach of expertise
• Central Wellington location
Stantec is in a period of growth. We need a Senior Contracts Manager to lead the management and supervision of significant infrastructure construction projects to ensure we are meeting our deliverables again the programme, profit and quality standards for both the client, and Stantec.
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Preparation of tender documents and the evaluation of tenders.
• The preparation of cost estimates for construction including risk assessment.
• Administration of construction contracts.
• Supervision and surveillance of construction.
• Undertake project management of projects assigned by the Transportation Group Leader that are commensurate with the level of Project Management attained in Stantec systems.
• Communicate effectively with the Group Manager to ensure that he is kept informed of progress.
• Maintain communication and develop ongoing contacts with clients as required.
Senior Contracts Manager
You’ll have a minimum of a Civil Engineering Diploma or equivalent technical qualification in civil engineering and around 10 years relevant experience in the road engineering industry, more specifically around earthworks, pavements, drainage, barriers and lighting together with your NZTA Level 2 Accreditation for Engineers Representatives and Engineer to the Contract.
In return we offer a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements, the support to succeed, a culture dedicated to professional development along with a commitment to you and the community where you live and work.
How to apply
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Margaret McMeel on +64 9 580 4502 or mobile +64 275 442 930.
We create the conditions in which talented people thrive.
WINNER – Financial Review Client Choice Award 2017 – Best Consulting Engineering Firm (revenue $50m-$200m)
We know that what we do really matters which is why at Stantec, we design with community in mind.
Stantec unites about 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. Therefore it is no wonder we have got community on our mind because we are a part of it. When we take on a water, transport or infrastructure project we see more than a resource. We see an opportunity to make lasting connections with the people and places where we live and work. So when you join us, you become part of the team with a nearly 200-year history in providing solutions that begin at the intersection of community, creativity and client relationships.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):
New Zealand, New Zealand-Wellington