Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that works behind the scenes to support operational excellence. Our functional services teams (FSTs) provide services to 25,000 employees in over 400 locations worldwide. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our FSTs are vital to making our company stronger. Explore opportunities in Information Technology Services.
What are your main responsibilities?
• Analyse and resolve end-user hardware, software and connectivity issues both desk-side and remotely supporting employees in other offices across Europe
• Create and update accurate and consistent records and manage the lifecycle of designated IT assets including the safe and secure disposal of aged assets.
• Adhere to Service Management practices and agreed timeframes in the creation, resolution and progression for all IT Incidents and Service Requests.
• Conduct Queue Management activities, including the daily management and auditing of the Incident and Service Request queues, and monitoring and alerting managers on trends.
• Monitor progress on problem resolution and advise users on status of issue
• Contribute to the resolution of operational problems by working collaboratively with virtual peers
• Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to our internal clients
• Be responsible for ensuring the office IT environment for designated office(s) is in working condition and is clean, organised, safe and secure
• Ensure the office IT environment for designated office(s) is well documented so that remote IT staff can develop a full understanding of the office IT environment.
What do we offer?
Your thoughtful solutions deserve a nice reward. You get this in the form of good conditions and a working environment that is at least as innovative as your ideas. Your well-being is our priority. This is what you get from us:
• A good salary and secondary employment conditions, such as an end-of-year bonus, NS Business Card and 28 vacation days.
• A varied job of 32, 36 or 40 hours a week, where you can make real impact on our living environment.
• A climate neutral working environment where sustainability is paramount. This is reflected in an electric lease fleet, vegetarian catering and cool collaborations with charities.
• A diverse team and an inclusive culture. We pursue an active diversity policy to contribute to equal opportunities. Talent and competences are the starting point.
• Plenty of room for your own ideas and initiatives. Bring it on!
• You can work where and at the time that you can get the best out of yourself, one day in a bustling open-plan office where colleagues from all layers of the organization work side by side, and the next day you work from home and enjoy sports in the afternoon.
• A work from home arrangement, we provide a good workplace at your home and you receive a monthly net internet allowance of € 36.10.
• Endless joint activities and fun training sessions that make work no longer feel like work.
Desktop Support Analyst (Oosterhout, NB) (ENG)
What do you bring to the team?
• Degree/diploma/certificate or equivalent in related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
• Proven competence in a Microsoft Windows environment including Windows 7/10,11, MS Office Suite, Active Directory, Office 365. MS Teams
• Current knowledge of PC hardware and the ability to set up, configure, and rebuild workstations.
• Excellent customer relationship, communications and interpersonal skills.
• Basic knowledge of network technologies.
• Driving license and the ability to travel is essential.
• Good command of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Technology
As Stantec we make the world a better place. We do this together with 26,000 colleagues, working at 400 locations, spread over 6 continents. These are all people-oriented advisors who believe in a livable, safe and sustainable environment. We make a difference with collaborations, substantiated advice and a healthy dose of courage. In the Netherlands we do this with more than 300 committed professionals under the motto 'design with community in mind'.
At Stantec we work from concrete issues to practical solutions. We always enter into a dialogue with those involved, we make smart use of existing data and we dare to make choices. Even if they are surprising. The result is innovative, supported solutions with which we make the world a bit better. Together with you.
More information about Stantec as an employer can be found here: https://www.stantec.com/nl/careers
If you would like more information about the function, please contact Gary Fletcher (Regional IT manager), telephone: +44 7818 078013. You can reply via the ‘apply Now button’ on our website http://www.stantec.com/nl/careers via Carrière -> Bekijk vacatures.
An assessment can be part of the procedure.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.