At Stantec, we approach every project as a partnership, because our work creates a lasting impact on our clients’ communities. We believe that when smart, passionate, creative people come together, real possibilities are within reach.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; they give our work purpose. If you want to be a part of our unwavering team and can bring your sense of imagination and determination to every challenge, then this is the right place for you.
We are looking for a Structural Site Engineer for a short term duration in our KSA operations.
• Has overall responsibility for the structural engineering reviews and approval of work on the jobsite
• Reporting to the construction manager, the candidate will assume sole responsibility for assigned Civil/Structural engineering work scopes
• To carry out Civil/Structural discipline work within a project team, supporting the project team for field development of oil and gas production facilities
• To plan, budget, organize, and control a segment of the Civil/Structural engineering deliverables for the project
• To prepare Civil/Structural deliverables for a project , and ensure that they conform to all applicable engineering codes and standards as well as the Client’s policies and procedures
• To ensure that all work is completed without compromise to quality and is delivered according to the project schedule
• To provide direction and guidance on all Civil/Structural engineering technical queries raised by either internal or external parties
• To liaise with the Client’s Engineering, Operations and Maintenance staff as required to ensure a consistent approach to project completion
• To promote safe behavior at all times
• To provide sound technical advice and solutions to a diversity of technical problems within the discipline
• To co-ordinate with other disciplines during all stages of design development, construction, pre-commissioning, and start-up
• To assist in the coordination of all activities related to Civil/Structural engineering design
• To identify any areas of concern with respect to progress and/or quality and recommend corrective actions as required
Structural Site Engineer
• Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (B.Sc./B.Eng./M.Sc.)
• Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in GCC.
• Operational support / construction and commissioning experience
• Experience of working with multi-national and multi-cultural project teams is strongly preferred
• Previous experience of working in Saudi would be an advantage
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Civil Engineering, Design, Structural Engineering
We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we design with community in mind. Now uniting approximately 22,000 employees, working in over 400 locations and across six continents, we collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water and infrastructure projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a heritage in water, we continue to safeguard and sustain lives, communities, and businesses worldwide.
Our local knowledge and relationships, coupled with our global expertise, qualify us to go anywhere to solve our clients' challenges in more creative and personalized ways. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, we have the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level while advancing the quality of life in communities around the globe.
We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. If connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.
For additional information on the Stantec transition, visit: http://www.stantec.com/content/stantec/en/about-us/news/2016/stantec-completes-acquisition-of-mwh-global.html
To learn more about job opportunities and a career at Stantec, visit: http://www.stantec.com/careers.html
Stantec…we’re looking for opportunities.
Saudi Arabia – Riyadh