Stantec Customer Experience Co-ordinator (Thames Water) in Rickmansworth, United Kingdom
At Stantec Treatment we believe that people matter. We pride ourselves on the opportunities we offer our people who are passionate about improving the communities in which they live and work. We know that to build successful, creative teams we need a diverse workforce that can deliver new innovative ways of thinking. We provide an environment where you will have the freedom to develop and grow to your full potential.
Why wait, join us today and redefine your personal best.
Stantec Treatment is looking to strengthen their engagement team with 2 Customer Experience and Stakeholder Coordinators. Based at either of our offices in Maple Lodge (Rickmansworth) or Borehamwood you will be working regionally in either West Oxfordshire/Gloucester/Swindon or London areas.
SMB, the joint venture between Stantec Treatment, Skanska, and Balfour Beatty are delivering on behalf of Thames water one of the largest and most varied water infrastructure improvement programmes in the UK.
You will report directly to the Customer Services Manager and the responsibilities will include:
• Lead the engagement and communication process between customers/stakeholders and Thames water throughout a project lifecycle including completion on site. Stakeholder will include local authorities, parish councils TFL…etc
• Work within the project delivery teams to ensure that customers and stakeholder’s requirements are tabled and championed. Communicate effectively with our customers and stakeholders any restrictions to our working practices that may cause disruption.
• Work alongside the various Thames water departments (i.e. local and regional government team) to ensure that we encompass the needs of Thames Water.
• Accountable for completion of all relevant documentation which form part of the communication plans for each project i.e. customer impact assessments, letters etc… providing updates as the project progresses on Thames Water Live.
• Organise and attend customer, stakeholder and project meetings as required including public drop in session that are often out of hours.
• Attend site visits to carry out health and safety checks and compliance of policies
• Ensure compliance with internal processes and procedures and external regulations and best practices
• Deliver excellent customer service and continuous improvement.
Customer Experience Co-ordinator (Thames Water)
• Strong communication and engagement skills
• Accepts accountability and be able to manage own time.
• Balance conflicting demands to deliver solutions accepted by all parties.
• Experience in customer services.
• Ability to liaise at all levels and influence accordingly
• Evidence of public speaking
• Background in water and wastewater Customer Services
Business Development, Business Support
Stantec Treatment is a £250m per annum integrated design and build solution provider operating in the water and waste to energy sectors. We have over 1,000 staff working across eight regional centres, primarily supporting six long term water sector frameworks operating both as Stantec Treatment and increasingly in joint ventures and alliances.
Stantec Treatment are part of the Stantec global group. The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. Our work—engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics, from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning—begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, Stantec has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
At Stantec we create opportunity by inviting, embracing and celebrating difference.
Our goal as an employer is to recruit, motivate, and develop our employees with diverse ranges of talents and perspectives to ensure that we have the breadth of viewpoints, experiences, and skills needed to succeed.
Embracing diversity of all kinds enables Stantec to provide a work environment and culture that play a key role in attracting and retaining the right people with the right skills. We’re known as a company that will do what is right, put people first, work better together, and is driven to achieve.
Living these values and committing to diversity and inclusion supports and enhances our employees, and acts as a key differentiator in the market.
We are members of the WISE (women in science and engineering) campaign. We are also signed up to the Armed Forces Corporate Covenant in making a promise to support our forces. We are working with CTP to help ex veterans find work in the civilian world.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):