Stantec Marketing / Communication Intern (Qatar) in Qatar, Qatar
At Stantec, we approach every project as a partnership, because our work creates a lasting impact on our clients’ communities. We believe that when smart, passionate, creative people come together, real possibilities are within reach.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; they give our work purpose. If you want to be a part of our unwavering team and can bring your sense of imagination and determination to every challenge, then this is the right place for you.
We are seeking qualified candidates for an engineering internship based in our Qatar Operations.
Candidates should be highly motivated and dependable students who are taking or have taken relevant courses.
This is a terrific opportunity for a current student to support a number of exciting local and national projects.
• Assisting in Public Relations and communications activities.
• Assisting in project administration including writing reports, gathering information, drafting proposals, drafting correspondence, and completing progress reports.
• Assisting technical staff with various project tasks, including researching, preparing reports for projects.
• Performing simple calculations, computer data entry, along with some exposure to CAD, GIS, design and cross-training.
Marketing / Communication Intern (Qatar)
If you have the following qualifications, we would love for you to be a part our diverse team:
• Currently pursuing / completed a Bachelor's Degree of Marketing / Communications from a recognized university.
• Skill Set - Marketing / Social media writing, detail orientated, excellent writing skills
• Must be under a valid sponsorship (university or family)
Employment Type: Fixed Term
Job Type: Intern
Job Category: Interns, Marketing Communication PR, Public Relations, Technical Writing
•The ability to manage a heavy workload, with a close attention to detail.
•A customer-focused approach, possessing impressive communication skills.
•The ability to work autonomously, reviewing your work on a regular basis while consistently meeting your objectives and the capabilities to meet tight deadlines.
•Committed to working with all levels of management on a daily and ongoing basis.
•A proactive approach, working effectively in co-ordinating activities and complex tasks, taking professional responsibility in all matters.
•Be of the highest calibre: punctual, attentive and competent in adhering to Stantec policies, procedures and working practices.
•A flexible approach to working hours and travel; with occasional weekend work required.
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
Qatar - Qatar