Stantec Qatar is looking for an Asset Manager role:
• Create alignment across Public Works Authority in support of the PWA AM Transition Roadmap through the implementation of the corporate Asset Management Policy
• Support the implementation of the Asset Strategy
• Continue embedment of Asset Management across PWA by delivering improvements against ISO 55001:2014
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
Effective asset planning will enable the client to focus on the medium and long term needs and wants.
• Adhere to Health and Safety Policy and Procedures in the workplace and comply with any new work instructions
• Undertake with the client the ISO55001:2014 baseline and progression Assessments, Report and Register of Audit action to an agreed Audit plan
• Develop client capability towards an intelligent client function by assisting and facilitating the client on the delivery of the agreed Asset Management Roadmap.
• Guide the client in the development and application of a Totex focus for all new contracts
• Analyse corporate policy and strategic requirements and forecast user needs and demands in relation to the development of PWA Asset Management Plans.
• Support the delivery of the current risk quantification tools used for the investment process and guide the roll out of the Assets Affairs Oracle Primavera Portfolio Manager (OPPM).
• Bachelor degree in science / engineering or relevant subject from a western university
• Should be working towards acceptance as a Chartered Member of a relevant professional body (e.g. Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management, ICE or equivalent)
• Should hold a Diploma in Asset Management or equivalent, however as a minimum shall hold a certificate in Asset Management
• Current/valid Qatar Driving Licence would be an advantage
Knowledge & Experience
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in Asset Management
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in implementing and auditing Asset Management systems and processes to ISO55001
• Knowledge of asset lifecycle planning in a catchment based operational utility organisation
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in Arabic would be an advantage
• Ability to influence and engage stakeholders and staff at all levels within the organisation
• Computer literate using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint as a minimum
• Display proactivity, resilience and drive to achieve the delivery of required outputs
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Asset Management
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!