Stantec Technical Project Manager – Full Stack in Pune, India
and oversight on various projects of a complex nature. Responsible for planning, developing, and executing schedules to ensure timely completion of project deadlines and milestones.
• Ensure methodology compliance and manage resolutions, reporting to management when necessary.
• Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life cycle of the project. Monitor and manage team utilization. Must be familiar with the system’s scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the teams. Identify and monitor project risks.
• Regularly communicates to senior management regarding the status of specific project deliverables.
• Provide measurable input into new products, processes, standards, services, or plans in support of the business.
• Effectively lead the project team to align with the business objectives, project schedule, and project budget.
• Effectively deal with difficult situations. Help develop solutions to complex problems. Mentor more junior Project members.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Advanced knowledge and demonstrated expertise in the areas of strategy, planning, and project management required processes and techniques.
• Knowledge of DevOps and DevSecOps is preferred.
• Must have experience in designing IT Architecture and Standards
• Experience in design and development of solutions for Microsoft Azure
• Experience with structured methodology and project planning tools.
• Proficient in Object Oriented Concepts
• C# Dot Net development experience (Windows/Web)
• SharePoint development experience- SPFx, CSOM
• Experience in working on SQL server or similar databases.
• Experience in Microsoft Azure development (App services, Azure functions, cloud storage accounts) using DevOps.
• Asp.net Web APIs, REST Web services
• Microsoft O365 development experience
• Experience of working in Agile methodology
• Experience using source version control – Git, TFS.
Technical Project Manager – Full Stack
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, technology, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
• CSM/PMP certification preferred
Skills and Abilities:
• Deep understanding of relevant core technologies, libraries, and processes
• Deep understanding of the technologies in C#, SQL Server, React/Redux
• Good understanding of various design patterns.
• Deep understanding of algorithms and data structures
Experience with No code development tools - PowerApps/ Power Automate/Power BI development will be a plus
• Development Experience using Node JS.
• PowerShell scripting
• General awareness about Engineering Design applications from Bentley and Autodesk.
• Experience with .NET core or .NET standards
• Microsoft Azure development certifications will be a plus.
• Solid technical foundation with a degree in Computer Science or related field with 10 to 15 years of experience
• Willing to work in flexible hours to co-ordinate with our regional counterparts mainly from CANADA, US, UK, ANZ
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Software Development, Software Programming
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!