Stantec Senior Technical Specialist Electrical in Pune, India
- Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• Daily drafting duties of all Building Services requirements. Day to day tasks include CAD/BIM Produce complete and accurate record drawings printing and binding, and other CAD/BIM related assistance for the Project and Discipline Engineers.
• The Technologist work under the direct supervision of the Engineers /BIM coordinator and is responsible for all of the production and drafting tasks directly assigned to them by the Engineers /BIM coordinator.
• As an Electrical ELV Senior Technologist, it should be expected that the duties will be flexible; providing drafting assistance for multiple projects within multiple disciplines as assigned.
• Work as a team member to coordinate design projects with professional engineers and other CAD/BIM technicians.
• Utilize customized tools, utilities, and scripts to automate work processes and improve AutoCAD productivity and efficiency and to comply with the company CAD standards.
• The Candidate should be an Adept on draughting and BIM modeling works for Power, lighting, emergency lighting, lightning protection, telecom, fire alarm, Audio Visual, Security and CCTV, and electrical ELV containment.
• Coordinate with engineers for all electrical/ELV systems requirements
• Leading the BIM model coordination as required by the project standards
• Collaborate and coordinate with other disciplines design-changes and model challenges.
• Adhere to the 3D Execution Plan and 3D project workflow criteria
• Preparation of Detailed Drawings (CAD, Revit, Navisworks,) as per project requirements.
• Ensure proper backup and archiving
• Follow 3D content standards and development procedures.
• May take the lead on developing some BIM Design specific 3D modelling content for print drawing sets for the professional team and participate in discipline reviews
• Prepare MEP Design model and/or content for 3D Coordination Meetings
Knowledge of international standards like ISA, BS, IEC, NEC, NFPA will be an added advantage.
Senior Technical Specialist Electrical
• 15 years of career experience with a Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering.
•Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit, Navisworks are essential and BIM360
• Relevant IT skills/computer literate.
• Good command of English (communication and writing skills).
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!