Stantec Proposal Coordinator in Pune, India
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Stantec is looking for an individual to join our Middle East Marketing Team. Working closely with members of the Marketing & Communications Team, business developers and project delivery teams the Marketing Officer will provides support on populating and maintaining marketing content on a range of Stantec’s systems, managing and maintaining registrations with Stantec Middle East clients.
This person will be responsible for supporting in the preparation and coordination of tender proposals and bids and help in marketing efforts to support the growth of business in the Middle East.
This role has the following core areas of responsibility:
Marketing resource and systems management
To work closely with marketing and technical staff to:
• Maintain and develop global and local content management databases to ensure that accurate, up to date information is readily available for efficient development of proposals
• Complete and maintaining company registrations and licenses on client databases
• Monitor various tender portals on a routine basis to identify any contracts of relevance to the company, either to bid or for market intelligence purposes
• Manage the Middle East marketing email inbox to ensure all contacts are appropriately responded to.
The marketing officer will support internal efforts to populate and maintain Stantec’s Customer Relationship system with current client and pursuit information. Responsibilities include:
• Populating and updating client data
• Entering and updating opportunity data; prevent neglected opportunities
• Running reports
• Communicating with technical staff regarding status updates
Proposal Development and Coordination
This position will work on prequalification’s, expression of interests and presentations for relevant agencies, clients and projects. Support in coordinating tender proposals and bids together with the marketing team to produce presentation for marketing documents of high quality. Support and quick to understand the demand of all types of bids and projects. Maintain documentation and filing system of the prequalification, expression of interest. This position will have the opportunity to lead the production of simple proposals and responsibility for:
• Developing the proposal preparation schedule.
• Perform the analysis, interpretation and outline of the RFP
• Develop the Bid Planning Matrix
• Coordinate the proposal kick-off meeting
• Ensure compliance with the Rfp
• Oversee the development of the graphic theme in line with the Stantec brand
• Provide content on topics such as company experience, number of personnel, disciplines, and other subject areas.
• Oversee the preparation of certain proposal sections, as needed.
• Provide initial editing to ensure consistency, prevent omissions, and identify contradictions and inaccuracies.
• Coordinate the compilation and reproduction of the complete proposal prior to delivery, in collaboration with the project development group
• Identify special production needs and resources.
• Perform and oversee the final quality check to ensure consistency, prevent omissions, and identify contradictions and inaccuracies.
• Coordinate on-time proposal delivery
• Managing and completing all work on time, within brand guidelines, and error-free; reporting status of projects to supervisors
• Seeking input proactively and searching out content from others; attending meetings to understand needs/scope of tasks assigned
• Successfully juggling multiple task and priorities, marrying short timeframes with high-quality work
Other Administrative Tasks
This position may be asked to provide administrative support as needed. Tasks could include document formatting and finishing, running reports, downloading RFPs and client/project data online, organizing meetings, preparing meeting minutes, coordinating deliveries, and coordinating or supporting internal events. Other duties as requested.
• Detail-oriented organized with has exceptional prioritization skills
• A team player and the ability to work independently
• A keen student of print design process, always striving to learn more
• A confident communicator with supervisors, peers, and internal clients
• Strong design capabilities and the ability to apply quality design concepts consistent with Stantec's brand identity
Person Specifications and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or business administration
• At least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the A/E/C industry
• Fluent in English with strong written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated proficiency in keyboard skills and a working knowledge of MS Windows and related software for desktop publishing, graphics, word processing, spreadsheets, database management, and client presentations is required
• Experience using InDesign software application is required
• Ability to pay close attention to detail
• Strong team working capabilities.
• A proactive approach, working effectively in coordinating activities and complex tasks, taking professional responsibility in all matters.
• A flexible approach to working with occasional evening and weekend work if required
Marketing Communication PR
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!