Stantec Project Accounting Admin in Pune, India
• Perform various project accounting activities like Job set up/maintenance, back up, Transfers,uploads etc.
• Assist the team in preparation of various scheduled reports on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis such as project performance reports, unbilled reports, task billing reports etc.
• Reviewing and Posting Labor/Equipment record in Oracle upon receipt of logs from PM’s
• Adhere to SOP’s for performing all activities assigned, Follow all corporate policies and report any inconsistencies to immediate supervisor
• Maintain the billing folders for all projects, with all the appropriate documents, including expenses, consultant invoices, and monthly invoices, in accordance with standard procedures
• Ready to handle voluminous data with expected quality and accuracy
Project Accounting Admin
• Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Business Administration
• Understanding of transaction processing, data analysis.
• Experience in Computerized Accounting systems will be a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Good excel skills, e.g. using pivot tables to analyse and report on large volumes of data, v look ups)
• Strong analytical and mathematical abilities
• Attention to detail, high level of accuracy
• Good verbal & written communication skills
• Strong team and collaboration bias
• Willingness to learn and ask questions in a positive, non-confrontational manner
• Flexibility to stretch the shift as per business needs and sometimes to work on weekends.
Accounting, Accounting Finance
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!