Stantec iOS Developer in Pune, India
The ideal candidate will possess the following duties and responsibilities to be essential to the successful performance of this position.
• Understand functional requirements of the software system.
• Able to design and build product/applications for the appropriate platform ( JS / iOS / .Net)
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Flexible to work other team members as necessary with development requirements.
• Communicate closely with the development team, update work status to the lead or the project manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum two (2) years of relevant experience
• Experience in the area of software development for mobiles and web, includes understanding requirement specification, working on software design, coding, and maintenance.
• Strong proficiency in developing apps with X-code, Objective-C, Node.js, and Angular
• Experience working within collaboration environments like SharePoint.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Experience in handling Web Services SOAP, XML, JSON.
• Basic understanding of cross-browser technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Understanding of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Proven track record of good attendance and performance.
• Strong presentation skills with a focus on client interaction.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
• Able to work independently.
• Need to be a highly motivated team player and perform well in a team-oriented environment.
Software Development, Software Programming
Experience in GIS background preferred
Flexible to learn new technologies.
At MWH, we believe growing a great engineering, consulting and construction services company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. We believe that building a great career is as important as Building a Better World .
If working on the best water and natural resources projects around the world, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.
MWH Global…we’re looking for opportunities.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):