Stantec ICT Modeler - Buildings in Pune, India
Primary Purpose of Job:
Stantec is a leader in global infrastructure, water resource development, Buildings, Mining, Oil and Gas providing engineering design and remediation, construction, procurement, program management, and technology solutions for the environmental, water, wastewater, energy and power markets of the America, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific region. Stantec is looking for ICT designer and detailing designer with expertise in Revit MEP buildings applications to be based in the Pune, India office.
The ICT Designer role conducts and supports the delivery of designs such as Fire detection, Security, and ICT system across discipline projects in industrial, residential, commercial, Highrise buildings and health care facilities.
• Review the input received from client and understand the scope of work and then plan work accordingly without changing design intent.
• Provide design support in ICT for our various offices and projects across US for the design of local area networks (LAN), including racks, network devices, containment, cabling, and physical spaces.
• Contribute to the design of various ICT systems, including access control, security, video surveillance, wireless coverage, audio-visual, building automation, guard calls and public calls systems.
• Coordination with other Disciplines Designers and Engineers as applicable.
• Coordinate with BIM/CAD Lead concerning project requirements.
• Able to work on Custom Revit families where applicable.
• Candidate should be able to visualize and produce clash free 3D model using Navisworks/Revit.
• Prepare Shop/Installation Drawings based on the coordinated Model.
• Prepare Bill of Materials/Quantity Take off.
• Provide regular work status updates, including risks or concerns to Discipline Lead/Project Manager/Project Lead.
• Stay updated with relevant technical developments within the discipline.
• Attend project meetings and calls as required.
• Must adhere to company QAQC process and BIM strategies.
ICT Modeler - Buildings
• Candidate should have Engineering Diploma or ITI in Electrical/ ENTC.
• Should have minimum 3 to 7 years’ experience in Revit MEP detail engineering building projects.
• Thorough knowledge of TIA/EIA/BICSI standards & best practices.
• Experience using associated discipline software especially AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, BIM 360, ProjectWise, Dynamo (will be the plus point)
• Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to work independently.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Canada/North America Industrial buildings experience will be preferred.
• Knowledge of Electrical Design such as Lighting, small power, Cable routing, Circuit schedules is an added advantage.
• Should be good team player.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Modeller
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!