Stantec Document Controller in Pune, India
Document Controller is responsible for handling of documents in accordance with all relevant STANTEC and Project procedures and work instructions.
Document controller is responsible for carrying out other documentation activities as directed by the Manager and project teams in timely and professional manner.
Document Controller should be aligned with core values of STANTEC.
• Document control of Engineering and Supplier Documents & Drawings
• Quality assessment of key deliverables
• Defining effective numbering procedures and automated work processes
• Streamlining document exchange with clients & supply chains
• Streamlining internal & external review cycles
• Project Correspondence
• Minutes of Meetings / Action Item Tracking
• Expedite documents and materials based on PO delivery schedule.
• Highlight discrepancy/delay (if any) to the buyers / stakeholders in order to minimize adverse effects on project deliveries.
• Expedite / monitor PO progress till GR is obtained and documents are accepted.
• Responsible to resolve VQN (NCR) issues regarding materials as well as documentation
• Process Notification of inspection, Non Conformity Request & Inspection Report received from field inspector
• Monitor, follow-up and inform project about total QS cost with input from QS coordinators.
• Follow up QS on project requirements
• Report QS activity forecast to client
• Any Graduate/ Diploma holders
• 5 years related work experience in office work, documentation and control
• Functional knowledge of any one sector out of Water industry, Energy, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure
• Working knowledge in use of spreadsheets, database, word processing and willing to learn new applications and tools
• Have excellent communication skills - Fluent in English (oral and written)
• Competent level of client service management: - able to interface with clients and to build and maintain lasting, positive relationships with our Clients.
• Competent level of decision making: - able to make quality business decisions as well as to identify, assess, evaluate and solve problems.
• Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
• Able to establish priorities to maintain a balance between short- and long term activities
• Experience in the tools like Projectwise, Sharepoint, SAP, Business Collaborator, Version Control etc.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Project Management
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!