Stantec Civil 3D Designer - WATER in Pune, India
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
• Preparation of basic plant / site layouts, general arrangement drawings, pipeline longitudinal sections, grading, cut and fill calculations, etc.
• To understand design and drafting systems and standards and design development process followed by clients and implement in work
PREFFERED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Data / document management system experience
• Knowledge of wet infrastructure and networks
• Ability to work alone and use his/her initiative
Civil 3D Designer - WATER
• BSc or Diploma in Civil / Mechanical Engineering, or I.T.I. Civil / Mech. draftsman
• For BSc or Diploma 5-6 years of experience, and for I.T.I. 8+ years of experience
• Civil and Mechanical Computer Aided Design experience on Water Industry projects
• 3D Modelling and design experience using Civil and Mechanical Software applications such as Bentley AECOsim Building Designer, Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D, Bentley Microstation, Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit
• Knowledge and project experience of working and delivering in a BIM environment
• Should be good team player
• Good oral and written communication skills
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!