Stantec CAD/BIM Administrator in Pune, India
This position will be responsible for administration, configuration, customization and troubleshooting of CAD/BIM applications used by our global Design Engineering Teams. He or she will be responsible for automating and customizing engineering design products to meet our organization and client standards. The candidate will also support the customization and integration of various Advance Technology Engineering applications and collaboration software products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administration, customization and troubleshooting of CAD/BIM products mainly from our major vendors - Autodesk and Bentley.
• Configuration of CAD Applications by using the in-house tools & documentation available/manual method suggested by team.
• Integration of CAD Applications with Project collaboration tools (ProjectWise, BIM 360 Team/Docs)
• Testing of in-house developed tools
• Documenting solutions for the knowledgebase
• Training users on how to use software products
• Minimum 4 to 6 years of customization experience with engineering applications
• Degree or Diploma in Engineering (any discipline) or equivalent CAD/BIM experience
• Knowledge and working experience in customization of at least one of the CAD software applications by Bentley or Autodesk
• Understands 2D/3D drawing concepts
• Proficient in ITIL best practices especially in-Service and Incident Request management
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Person should be enthusiastic about completing the assigned task in time
• Good English oral and written communication skills
• Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
• Willing to work in flexible hours in order to accommodate the support tasks for production.
• Customer Service oriented
• Programming capability is a plus
• Knowledge of MDL, AutoLISP, Dynamo script is a plus
• Preferred disciplines - Structural | Process Mech | Instrumentation | Electrical
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!