Stantec CAD Technician in Pune, India
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:-
• Preparation of Basic Plant / Site layouts, General arrangement drawings, Pipeline longitudinal sections, Process and Instrumentation diagrams, Hydraulic profile etc.
• To understand design and drafting systems and standards followed by Clients and implement in work.
• Must work well as part of project team and be conscious of the need to meet the deadlines.
PREFFERED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:-
• Data / Document management system experience.
• Knowledge of Water / Wastewater treatment process and Networks.
• Ability to work alone and use his/her initiative.
• Excellent team building skill and self starter.
• Diploma in Civil / Mechanical Engineering. Or I.T.I. Civil / Mech. draftsman.
• For Diploma 2-3 years experience. And I.T.I. 4-5 years experience.
• Proficient in use AutoCAD / Microstation latest versions (2D drafting / 3D modelling).
• Should be good team player.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
We always design with community in mind. The Stantec community, unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water and infrastructure projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. This work is built on a nearly 200-year history. With a heritage in water, our world’s most precious resource, we safeguard and sustain lives, communities, and businesses worldwide. Our local knowledge and relationships, coupled with our global expertise, qualify us to go anywhere to solve our clients' challenges in more creative and personalized ways. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, we have the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities around the globe. Stantec trades on the TSX and the NYSE under the symbol STN.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):