Stantec Bridge CAD Designer in Pune, India
Primary Purpose of Job:
Contribute to the ongoing growth of STANTEC ResourceNet Private India Ltd by providing detailing expertise in the various sectors, as part of multi-disciplinary team preparing General Arrangement Drawings, detailed reinforced concrete/PSC/steel drawings, culvert sheets, retaining/wing wall details, highway/roadway plans, profiles, cross-sections, typical sections, layout setting, schematics, etc.
Understanding design and detailing standards followed by Stantec and implementing them at work. Maintaining competitiveness by ensuring drawings are produced within budget and schedule.
To Identify and document design challenges and collaborate with the wider team to ensure the challenges are documented.
Maintaining drawing files and records throughout the duration of contracts
• Knowledge of detailing standards for highway and railway bridges
• Knowledge of preparing detail sheets for concrete and steel bridges
• Ability and interest in leading teams
• Completing assigned tasks on agreed time, quality, and budget
• Responsible for checking own work and ensuring compliance with standards set in the project and adhering to company's quality procedures
• Mentoring and supporting the development of technician
Bridge CAD Designer
• Diploma in Civil Engineering. Or I.T.I. Civil draftsman.
• Minimum experience of 4 years in preparing Bridge plans & detailed design sheets for RCC, PSC and steel bridges
• Competent in 3D Modeling and preparing 2D drawings using Bentley MicroStation and AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Experience with Bentley OpenBridge and Autodesk Infraworks a plus
• Data / document management system experience – ProjectWise and BIM360
• Knowledge and project experience of working and delivering in a BIM environment
• Experience in detailing practices of USA/BS/Eurocode/Australian will be preferred
• Should be a good team player
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft (MS) office suite
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Drafting
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!