Stantec Senior Project Manager (Anglian Water) in Peterborough, United Kingdom
At Stantec Treatment we believe that people matter. We pride ourselves on the opportunities we offer our people who are passionate about improving the communities in which they live and work. We know that to build successful, creative teams we need a diverse workforce that can deliver new innovative ways of thinking. We provide an environment where you will have the freedom to develop and grow to your full potential.
Why wait, join us today and redefine your personal best.
Stantec Treatment is looking to strengthen their delivery team with an Senior Project Manager for our @one Alliance framework. Based at our Peterborough office you will be accountable for a group of projects from asset planning to asset operation.
The @one Alliance is a collaborative organisation of consultants and contractors working together to deliver more than half of Anglian Waters capital investment programme.
You will report directly to the Programme Manager and the responsibilities will include:
• To deliver projects and complying with alliance governance and processes specifically; project management, health and safety, commercial, risk, Value, and Budget.
• To lead and own a group of projects from asset planning to asset operation (end to end).
• To influence the overall programme of works with asset planning and the manner in which the delivery strategies are organized
• To lead the design, construction, commissioning and after care of all projects, to agreed handover. Ensure they are completed in the most efficient manner, at the same time as ensuring the health and safety of all concerned
• Leading and managing the delivery team and all key stakeholder groups
Senior Project Manager (Anglian Water)
• Senior project management experience
• Must be delivery driven with the ability to set targets and manage and motivate multi-disciplinary teams to deliver to time, cost and quality objectives.
• Strategic, operational, technical and management skills
• Experience in water treatment plants
• Degree or equivalent qualification in a construction related discipline.
• APMP qualification or equivalent
• Relevant CSCS card
• Working knowledge of CDM and construction Health & Safety.
• Chartered or near chartered in a construction discipline
Engineering Other, Project Management
Stantec Treatment is a £250m per annum integrated design and build solution provider operating in the water and waste to energy sectors. We have over 1,000 staff working across eight regional centres, primarily supporting six long term water sector frameworks operating both as Stantec Treatment and increasingly in joint ventures and alliances.
Stantec Treatment are part of the Stantec global group. The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. Our work—engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics, from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning—begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, Stantec has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
At Stantec we create opportunity by inviting, embracing and celebrating difference.
Our goal as an employer is to recruit, motivate, and develop our employees with diverse ranges of talents and perspectives to ensure that we have the breadth of viewpoints, experiences, and skills needed to succeed.
Embracing diversity of all kinds enables Stantec to provide a work environment and culture that play a key role in attracting and retaining the right people with the right skills. We’re known as a company that will do what is right, put people first, work better together, and is driven to achieve.
Living these values and committing to diversity and inclusion supports and enhances our employees, and acts as a key differentiator in the market.
We are members of the WISE (women in science and engineering) campaign. We are also signed up to the Armed Forces Corporate Covenant in making a promise to support our forces. We are working with CTP to help ex veterans find work in the civilian world.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):