Stantec Project Coordinator (Anglian Water) in Peterborough, United Kingdom
At Stantec Treatment we believe that people matter. We pride ourselves on the opportunities we offer our people who are passionate about improving the communities in which they live and work. We know that to build successful, creative teams we need a diverse workforce that can deliver new innovative ways of thinking. We provide an environment where you will have the freedom to develop and grow to your full potential.
Why wait, join us today and redefine your personal best.
Stantec Treatment is looking to strengthen their delivery team with a Project Coordinator for our @one Alliance framework. Based at our Peterborough office you will be accountable for production, facilitation, co-ordination and monitoring of a range of project support schedules and administration, across the project lifecycle.
The @one Alliance is a collaborative organisation of consultants and contractors working together to deliver more than half of Anglian Waters capital investment programme.
You will report directly to the Project Leader and the responsibilities will include:
• Be responsible for the coordination of deliverables and gateway presentations on a number of projects, relating to the delivery stream
• Maintain working knowledge of the capital delivery process, produce and maintain a reference file for the team to refer to. Advise project team as required.
• Review and Update change notices and change orders in the database
• Work with the document control team to ensure project files comply with the document management requirements
• Schedule key meetings as required by the project leader, attend and take minutes/actions as appropriate.
• Track project progress including deliverables. Create and maintain trackers and reports as appropriate
• Assist the team by producing presentations and preparing submission packs.
• Coordinate communications within the team, liaise with supporting teams to ensure any issues are raised to the framework manager, recognize and report key issues before they become problems
Project Coordinator (Anglian Water)
• Strong communication and coordination skills
• Strong IT skills, proficiency with Word and Excel are essential
• Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive & constructive attitude, encourage the development of this attitude in others.
• Previous experience in a construction environment
Stantec Treatment is a £250m per annum integrated design and build solution provider operating in the water and waste to energy sectors. We have over 1,000 staff working across eight regional centres, primarily supporting six long term water sector frameworks operating both as Stantec Treatment and increasingly in joint ventures and alliances.
Stantec Treatment are part of the Stantec global group. The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. Our work—engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics, from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning—begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, Stantec has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
At Stantec we create opportunity by inviting, embracing and celebrating difference.
Our goal as an employer is to recruit, motivate, and develop our employees with diverse ranges of talents and perspectives to ensure that we have the breadth of viewpoints, experiences, and skills needed to succeed.
Embracing diversity of all kinds enables Stantec to provide a work environment and culture that play a key role in attracting and retaining the right people with the right skills. We’re known as a company that will do what is right, put people first, work better together, and is driven to achieve.
Living these values and committing to diversity and inclusion supports and enhances our employees, and acts as a key differentiator in the market.
We are members of the WISE (women in science and engineering) campaign. We are also signed up to the Armed Forces Corporate Covenant in making a promise to support our forces. We are working with CTP to help ex veterans find work in the civilian world.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):