Stantec Enabling Manager (Anglian Water) in Peterborough, United Kingdom
At Stantec Treatment we believe that people matter. We pride ourselves on the opportunities we offer our people who are passionate about improving the communities in which they live and work. We know that to build successful, creative teams we need a diverse workforce that can deliver new innovative ways of thinking. We provide an environment where you will have the freedom to develop and grow to your full potential.
Why wait, join us today and redefine your personal best.
Stantec Treatment is looking to strengthen their engineering team with an Enabling Manager for our @one Alliance framework. Based at our Peterborough office you will be responsible for driving efficiencies by out-performance in key enabling areas.
The @one Alliance is a collaborative organisation of consultants and contractors working together to deliver more than half of Anglian Waters capital investment programme.
You will report directly to the Design Lead and the responsibilities will include:
• Develop and manage strategic contracts to ensure key timescales are met, whilst ensuring compliance with current relevant legislation and best practise.
• Strategic approaches are developed to manage data and work closely with key third party interfaces
• Ensuring Information is provided for key process documentation such as Enabling plans and consultation plans
• Ensuring reports are prepared on the progress against key strategies developed for key enabling activities and presented to the senior management team
• Undertake proactive stakeholder management with third party bodies
• Help manage framework contracts, to baseline and gain efficiencies in time, cost and quality requirements for activities including geo-environmental, ecology, arboricultural and flood risk assessments
• Engage stakeholders including third party bodies and manage their expectations. Build relationships – formally and informally
• Embrace the implications of a defined stage gate project delivery process- understand its impact on people and process.
Enabling Manager (Anglian Water)
• Degree qualified in appropriate related discipline
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Experience and knowledge of alliance and supplier processes
• Previous experience within the construction industry
Stantec Treatment is a £250m per annum integrated design and build solution provider operating in the water and waste to energy sectors. We have over 1,000 staff working across eight regional centres, primarily supporting six long term water sector frameworks operating both as Stantec Treatment and increasingly in joint ventures and alliances.
Stantec Treatment are part of the Stantec global group. The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. Our work—engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics, from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning—begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, Stantec has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
At Stantec we create opportunity by inviting, embracing and celebrating difference.
Our goal as an employer is to recruit, motivate, and develop our employees with diverse ranges of talents and perspectives to ensure that we have the breadth of viewpoints, experiences, and skills needed to succeed.
Embracing diversity of all kinds enables Stantec to provide a work environment and culture that play a key role in attracting and retaining the right people with the right skills. We’re known as a company that will do what is right, put people first, work better together, and is driven to achieve.
Living these values and committing to diversity and inclusion supports and enhances our employees, and acts as a key differentiator in the market.
We are members of the WISE (women in science and engineering) campaign. We are also signed up to the Armed Forces Corporate Covenant in making a promise to support our forces. We are working with CTP to help ex veterans find work in the civilian world.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):