Stantec Senior Proposals Specialist - Melbourne in Melbourne, Australia
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That's why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they're our communities too. We're designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
About the role:
The primary purpose of the role is to develop and produce high quality proposals in a timely and efficient manner with a particular focus on the engineering and design sectors; and to support the other proposal team members in their proposal efforts across the country / region.
Day to day tasks would involve but not limited to:
• Coordinate & develop capability and opportunity (proposal) documents
• Support the development and implementation of opportunity response plans
• Conducts internal and external research as appropriate for opportunity response documents and strategy development.
• Coordinates the proposal process, assigning tasks/timelines etc.
• Ensure outputs align with Stantec branding and are to a high standard.
• Coordinates the preparation of written and graphical elements of opportunity response documents such as proposals, qualifications, brochures, flat-sheets, and presentations.
• Adhere to Stantec professional standards, ethics, and quality procedures
To be successful for this role you'll need:
• Tertiary education in similar sector or an equivalent combination of education & related experience.
• Be able to manage own workflow/outputs, within business priorities.
• Ideally have experience in an engineering consultancy or design sector background
• Contribute by using your skills in bid writing / creative writing (where required).
• Be accountable and drive quality by updating Pipeline and adhering to Stantec’s style guide
• Always looking to be adding value to a specific opportunity, business centre operation.
• Have MS Office Skills, proficient in Excel
• Have a positive, can-do attitude and good attention to detail
What we offer
Along with a competitive salary we offer many other benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing is ongoing.
• Flexible Working Arrangements including purchasing up to 4 weeks additional leave and provision for school term contracts, job sharing and part-time employment.
• Learning and Talent Development Programs including Global programmes, online learning and on-the-job learning
• Mentoring for your own development and the opportunity to mentor others
• Professional Memberships
• Income Continuance Insurance (ICI)
• Service Recognition Awards
• Employee Assistance Program
How to apply
If this position is of interest and your experience and qualifications meet the desired criteria, please apply via the link below.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time.
Senior Proposals Specialist - Melbourne
• Graduate degree or diploma majoring in marketing or degree qualified in another field but with demonstrated skills and a passion for marketing.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Business Support, Marketing Communication PR
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 350 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring buildings, energy, and resource, environmental, and infrastructure projects to life.
Our work from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships.