Primary Purpose of Job:
Contribute to the ongoing growth of STANTEC ResourceNet Private India Ltd by providing technical support in sewerage and stormwater drainage, impact assessment and flood management.
Support project managers/team leader by providing technical support to ensure that project outcomes in terms of budget, schedule, technical and quality standards, meet both the client and STANTEC expectations.
• Engineering and design of sewerage and stormwater drainage systems
• Hydrology and stormwater
• Hydraulics of Water conveyance
• Outline design / Optioneering
• Detailed design
• Prepare technical reports/ drawings
• Need to work off-hours for client co-ordination: Occasionally
• Need to travel offshore for training/on-site work: Occasionally
• Technically deliver the design of sewerage and stormwater drainage systems, flood management, hydrological studies
• Work in collaboration with Discipline lead, Project lead, other discipline leads, engineers and designers
• Ensure the use of consistent design standards and best practices on projects in line with the technical direction of the discipline lead
• Developing excellence by ensuring project efficiencies are achieved.
• Ensure that the quality programs, appropriate design procedures and systems are followed.
Civil Engineer Water
• Professionally qualified Engineer, MEng or BEng (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering with recent experience in water/wastewater infrastructure projects, sewerage reticulation, sewer flooding , study of survey data etc.
• 5 years of relevant experience of working on Civil Engineering design projects.
• Working experience of CAD and Civil3D
• Experience of InfoWater ICM or Storm Sewer Analysis is added advantage
• Excellent data presentation abilities (MS Office)
• Ability to work in collaborative multi-disciplinary engineering environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to make decisions independently and strong problem resolutions skills
• Working towards Professional accreditation (ICE UK/ CIWEM)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Civil Engineering
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!