Stantec Graphic Designer in La Hulpe, Belgium
At Stantec, we believe that growing into a great consulting services company happens from the inside out. We are constantly looking for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess and demonstrate determination, team spirit and a drive to do the extraordinary.
Stantec’s Belgium office is the seat of the International Division unit. We provide management support to international institutions, such as the European Commission (EC), the European Investment Bank (EIB) and EU bilateral donors. We combine the perfect mix between the expertise of providing sustainable solutions to development challenges mainly in developing countries, and the knowledge of renewable energy and energy efficiency, as well as stakeholder’s engagement, including diplomacy, governance, and communication.
We are currently seeking to recruit a full-time Graphic Designer to join our international and dynamic Belgian unit to support our growth and ambition in the sector of Communication, Visibility and Policy Outreach.
The Graphic Designer is supporting Projects Management and Business Development teams in the creation of visuals and infographics for projects and bids.
• Layout and graphic design for different communication supports.
• Creation of infographics, graphs, Gant charts, etc.
• Creation of templates and layout, formatting of documents.
• Creation of online and printed materials: magazines, newsletters, banners, roll-ups, invitations, business cards, folders, posters, social media covers.
Applicants should as a minimum have the following qualifications and demonstrate the following skills:
• BFA/BA in Graphic or relevant hands-on experience in editorial design, company brochure and marketing collaterals
• Proficient user of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Word, PowerPoint, and mail chimp
• At least 5 years of general experience in graphic design marketing, branding, communication campaign or similar
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple and complex project tasks
• Ability to work under strict deadlines and be resilient to stress
• Ability to understand clients’ needs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including assertiveness)
• Excellent knowledge of English AND French (both spoken and written)
• Experience of print process & production
• Knowledge of EU visibility rules and ideally knowledge and collaboration experience with European Commission external aid activities.
A portfolio of work examples must be provided as Annex to the CV
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Design
If you are meeting the above requirements and are ready to work in a fast-growing department and in an international environment, please submit your detailed CV (in English only) in electronic format quoting StantecJRGD/2021.
All applications should be sent by email to email@example.com.
Belgium, Belgium-La Hulpe