Stantec Energy Efficiency / Resource Efficiency Expert in Istanbul, Turkey
Registered as Stantec Mühendislik ve Müşavirlik Ltd. Şti, Stantec has been active on the Turkish market since 1999. We are amongst the market leaders here in the fields of water treatment, energy efficiency and environmental services, providing consultancy and management support to a variety of commercial and governmental clients, ranging from national banks to utilities, ministries and international funding organisations.
The Role: Energy Efficiency/Resource Efficiency Expert.
This is an exciting, multi-disciplinary role for a person with the right mix of experience, talent and professionalism.
The selected role holder will join Stantec’s Internal Engineering Consultancy Team in Istanbul, specifically involved in the Energy & Resource Efficiency and Renewable Energy consultancy projects. The role holder will be both encouraged and relied upon to be a pro-active contributor of ideas and best practice suggestions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Perform technical due diligence for Energy Efficiency and Resource Efficiency (Water Efficiency, Materials Efficiency, Waste Management) projects in commercial buildings and industrial facilities
• Perform technical dues diligence for Renewable Energy projects
• Undertake technical eligibility checks for Energy efficiency, Resource Efficiency and Renewable Energy projects
• Develop subject matter consultancy reports for International Financial Institutions (IFIs), Ministries and other public institutions
• Research EU Best Available Techniques (BAT) Reference (BREF) documents to identify and benchmark against potential Energy Efficiency and Resource Efficiency improvements
• Assess and evaluate any potential risks for Energy Efficiency, Resource Efficiency and Renewable Energy Projects
• Research and investigate possible applications for the use of Energy Efficiency and Resource Efficiency improvements in Turkey’s private and public sector
• Research and investigate possible applications for the use of Renewable Energy improvements in Turkey’s private and public sector
• Conduct on-site Energy/Resource Efficiency Audits in buildings and industrial facilities to identify opportunities related with Energy Efficiency, Resource Efficiency and Renewable Energy
• Develop Energy/Resource Efficiency Audit reports where technical and financial feasibilities of identified opportunities are assessed
• Develop subject matter training materials and deliver trainings
Benefits of working with Stantec:
• Dynamic and professional (but informal) working environment
• International working environment and potential opportunities to work on projects outside Turkey
• Diverse and challenging projects
• The space for personal initiative and responsibility
• Extensive training and development, with diverse opportunities for growth
• International network of knowledge professionals
• Competitive salary
Energy Efficiency / Resource Efficiency Expert
• A relevant University degree in engineering, preferably mechanical, electric or energy engineering
• Minimum of 3 years practical engineering experience in the field of Energy/Resource Efficiency
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Consultancy experience is strongly preferred
• Experience in Energy/Resource Efficiency Audits in industry sector is strongly preferred
• Experience in Renewable Energy is a plus
• A Masters degree in Energy/Resource Efficiency is a plus
• Passionate about global engineering, particularly the fields of Energy/Resource Efficiency and Renewable Energy
• Responsibility, punctual delivery and taking ownership of the tasks and assignments
• Focused on quality delivery
• A team player with good communication skills to liaise and interact with colleagues and Clients from other disciplines
• Experience working within a multidisciplinary team
Engineering Other, Environmental Engineer, Environmental Health & Safety, Environmental Services
If you are meeting the above requirements and ready to work in a fast-growing department and in an international environment, please submit your detailed CV (in English only) and motivation letter through our website https://www.stantec.com/en/careers
We look forward to your application!
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So when we take on a project we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
Turkey - Istanbul