Stantec Energy Efficiency Expert in Istanbul, Turkey
Registered as Stantec Mühendislik ve Müşavirlik Ltd. Şti, Stantec has been active on the Turkish market since 1999. We are amongst the market leaders here in the fields of water treatment, energy efficiency and environmental services, providing consultancy and management support to a variety of commercial and governmental clients, ranging from national banks to utilities, ministries and international funding organisations. Among our recent projects are some of the major EBRD energy efficiency programmes in Turkey: TurSEFF (I & II), MidSEFF, and TuREEFF. We also manage a number of technical projects, including for example the provision of technical consultancy for the Erzurum Water and Waste Water Project funded by the IPA programme.
What will you be doing
• Research and investigate possible applications for the use of Energy Efficiency improvement in Turkey’s private sector
• Undertake technical eligibility checks for projects that need financing
• Assemble and prepare detailed Technical Feasibility Reports
• Assess and evaluate project risks
• Communicate with the banks on technical subjects
• Deliver technical training about Energy Efficiency technologies
• Provide support to the Chief Engineer
• Undertake thorough Energy Surveys in the selected buildings and industry
• Be a reliable and valuable asset to the different teams, colleagues and projects
Energy Efficiency Expert
• Minimum of 5 years practical engineering experience, ideally in the fields of CO2 and/or Energy Reduction, energy efficiency and renewable energy
• Experience in energy efficiency in building and industry
• A relevant University degree in mechanical and/or energy engineering
• Passionate about global engineering, particularly the field of renewable energy and maximising energy efficiency
• Good knowledge on energy audit on Building and/or Industry sector
• Certified EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) expert will be a preference reason
• Responsibility, punctual delivery and taking ownership of the tasks and assignments
• Focused on quality delivery
• A team player with fantastic communication skills to liaise and interact with colleagues and Clients from other disciplines
• Experience working within a multidisciplinary team
• Fluent in English, both written and oral
• Abroad experience is a plus
Environmental Engineer, Environmental Science, Environmental Services
If you are meeting the above requirements and ready to work in a fast-growing department and in an international environment, please submit your detailed CV (in English only) and motivation letter through our website https://www.stantec.com/en/careers
No agencies please
At Stantec we believe growing a great engineering, consulting and construction services company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. We believe that building a great career is as important as Building a Better World.
If working on the best water and natural resources projects around the world, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.
Curious to find out what it’s like to work at Stantec? At https://www.stantec.com/en/careers you can find all the information you need.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):
Turkey - Istanbul