Stantec Administrator - High Wycombe in High Wycombe, United Kingdom
Stantec UK has an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our team in High Wycombe on a permanent basis.
The post holder will contribute to the smooth running of the High Wycombe office by providing administrative support. Whilst also taking on additional duties specific in one or more of the following areas:
• Secretarial / Administration Support
• Preparing reports atting / tender documents / presentations
• Timesheet Administrator
• Travel / Accommodation / Car Hire / taxi booking
• Purchase Order / Purchase Ledger Processing
• General floor / meeting room housekeeping
• Stationery / consumables / first aid provisions
• Provide cover for Reception
• Secretarial and administrative support, inclusive of typing atting, preparing presentations and spreadsheets, reports and general letters, etc.
• Co-ordinating office travel and booking accommodation/car hire/taxis etc
• Point of contact for the floor – taking telephone calls when staff are out of the office, passing on messages, resolving queries
• Booking office resources: hospitality preparation and organisation, meeting rooms, projectors, pool mobile, digital cameras, etc
• Updating, e.g., staff CV’s to Stantec standard on KNet
• Scanning and co-ordinating binding/photocopying
• Dealing with incoming/outgoing post
• Providing cover for administration colleagues during absence and holidays, including the Reception and Post daily
• Flexible to travel to other offices in the South as and when required
• Additional duties in relation to any of the other areas, which may be within the post holder’s capability, listed under the Primary Purpose header above
• Monitor daily in and out movement schedules of floor staff
• First Aid and Fire Warden duties
• Other ad hoc duties as and when required
Administrator - High Wycombe
To be successful in this role you will have the following;
• Advanced level knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
• Experienced at providing secretarial and administration support to teams
• Smart appearance
• Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ‘front of house’ manner
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team and able to prioritise own workload
• Possess a willing, adaptable and flexible approach with a ‘can do’ attitude
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Admin Support, Business Support
At Stantec, we believe growing a great engineering, consulting and construction services company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. We believe that building a great career is as important as Building a Better World .
If working on the best water and natural resources projects around the world, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.
Stantec…we’re looking for opportunities.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):