Stantec Project Manager (Hamilton or Tauranga) in Hamilton, New Zealand
• Full time permanent role or Flexible
• Key member of the water group project delivery team
• Growing portfolio of work, with a variety of exciting projects
• Supportive, inclusive, and collaborative team
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That's why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they're our communities too. We're designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Ngā Mātāpono | Stantec Values
Manaakitanga | We put people first.
Kaitiakitanga | We do what is right.
Whanaungatanga | We are better together.
Kia tū Rangatira | We are driven to achieve.
About the role
Due to projects wins in our water group, a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with consultancy experience based in our Hamilton or Tauranga office.
In this role you will work closely with our senior team of experienced engineers and project managers to continue our excellent project delivery track record.
Engineering related Tertiary qualifications preferred but not essential.
• Demonstrated experience in project management.
• Well-developed communication skills to collaborate with a range of stakeholders in order to achieve project outcomes.
• Collaborative in nature and proven ability to work with local and virtual teams across New Zealand.
• Experience working within high performing teams and contributing to the financial success of a business.
• Project Management qualifications or working towards the attainment of a recognised qualification.
What we offer
Along with a competitive salary we offer many other benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing is ongoing.
• Flexible Working Arrangements including purchasing up to 4 weeks additional leave and provision for school term contracts, part time and job sharing.
• Learning and Talent Development Programs including global programmes, online learning and on-the-job learning
• Mentoring for your own development
• Professional Memberships
• Health Insurance – Income Protection Insurance – Life Insurance
• Service Recognition Awards
• Employee Assistance Program
How to apply
To discuss in more detail contact Glen Tarrant on 04 381 6729 or 027 4430 184 or apply directly online.
No agency CVs will be accepted.
Project Manager (Hamilton or Tauranga)
Project Management qualifications or working towards the attainment of a recognised qualification
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Project Management
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!