Stantec Transportation Modeler in Dubai,
Whatever the distance, wherever the destination—our designs lead you there. Our Infrastructure & Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services across all phases of airport, bridge, rail, roads, and transit projects. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
With high levels of academic education, sophisticated practical experience in a variety of project types, proficiency in computer skills and software, project modeling, and access to the latest technology, the Stantec Infrastructure and Transportation team can offer all sorts of services along our ventures. The team is supported by motivated, highly qualified and self-dependent engineers and technical staff with strong personalities and complex practical experience in International codes and guidelines. Our in-depth knowledge of the local markets, with particular focus on the MENA region and GGC countries, enable us to tackle any challenging project.
• At least Four (4) years of modeling experience on relevant projects, out of • Prepare and undertake travel demand modeling, including trip generation, trip distribution, modal choice, and highway assignment.
• A competent modeler with experience in model development, model enhancement and application.
• Modeling software proficiency in PTV VISUM and/ or Citilabs Cube Voyager
• Must have experience:
o Preparing modeling reports
o Preparing/ contributing to TIS reports
o Traffic analysis tools such as SYNCHRO, SIDRA, HCS and other traffic engineering software
o Familiarity with general application software packages such as Excel.
• Ideally with knowledge and practical experience in other transport planning software, such as VISSIM and Cube DYNASIM
• Modeling teaching experience is a plus
• GIS software experience is a plus
• AutoCAD and AutoTurn experience is a plus
Architecture, Consulting, Design, Modeller, Technical Writing
• At least Four (4) years of modeling experience on relevant projects, out of which, at least One (1) year in UAE
• Graduate degree in Transportation Engineering or a similar field is a plus
• Applicants who are already approved by GCC transport authorities (RTA, DMAT or MOTC) will be given priority
• Good written, presentation and oral communications skills
• A team player with the ability to work and complete tasks with minimal supervision
We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we design with community in mind. Nowuniting approximately 22,000 employees, working in over 400 locations and across six continents, we collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water and infrastructure projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a heritage in water, we continue to safeguard and sustain lives, communities, and businesses worldwide.
Our local knowledge and relationships, coupled with our global expertise, qualify us to go anywhere to solve our clients' challenges in more creative and personalized ways. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, we have the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level while advancing the quality of life in communities around the globe.
We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. If connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.
For additional information on the Stantec transition, visit: http://www.stantec.com/content/stantec/en/about-us/news/2016/stantec-completes-acquisition-of-mwh-global.html
To learn more about job opportunities and a career at Stantec, visit: http://www.stantec.com/careers.html
MWH, now part of Stantec…we’re looking for opportunities.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):
United Arab Emirates-Dubai
Qatar, United Arab Emirates