Stantec Site Electrical Engineer (Water Infrastructure) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Stantec Dubai is looking to hire a site Electrical Engineer for a large-scale project providing municipal sewerage, TSE/Irrigation, and stormwater drainage connections to a large number of developed communities in Dubai.
Key Tasks and Duties:
- Technical Delivery:
• Interacting with clients and contractor’s staff to determine and verify project requirements.
• Preparing reports and site records.
• Performing electrical tests.
• Providing general inspection on all construction labor and subcontracted tasks to ensure professional workmanship.
• Identifying non-conforming works, generating reports and corrective actions and coordinating responses.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Collaboration and working as part of a team.
• Work in conjunction with engineers to solve project design problems, performing basic design calculations as required.
• Conduct technical, feasibility studies and site investigations
• Liaison with teams working remotely from other parts of the world to facilitate completion of tasks, and project.
• Good communicator.
- Client Service Management
• Internal and external client liaison
• Ability to build and maintain lasting and positive relationships
• Experience in utility diversions and management
- Follow safe work practices and adhere to company guidelines and policies for planning and executing work in a safe manner.
• Complete all work in line with Stantec Core Values and in accordance with the Stantec Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
• Design for safety, i.e. Construction Design Management.
- Other duties as requested from time to time by the Assistant Resident Engineer.
Site Electrical Engineer (Water Infrastructure)
Minimum of 10+ years experience in mechanical engineering services
Bachelor Degree in Engineering
Candidates must have extensive experience in the construction supervision of sewerage, TSE, and stormwater connections.
Previous DM approval as advantage
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Electrical Engineering
We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we design with community in mind. Nowuniting approximately 22,000 employees, working in over 400 locations and across six continents, we collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water and infrastructure projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a heritage in water, we continue to safeguard and sustain lives, communities, and businesses worldwide.
Our local knowledge and relationships, coupled with our global expertise, qualify us to go anywhere to solve our clients' challenges in more creative and personalized ways. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, we have the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level while advancing the quality of life in communities around the globe.
We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. If connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.
For additional information on the Stantec transition, visit: http://www.stantec.com/content/stantec/en/about-us/news/2016/stantec-completes-acquisition-of-mwh-global.html
To learn more about job opportunities and a career at Stantec, visit: http://www.stantec.com/careers.html
United Arab Emirates-Dubai
United Arab Emirates