Stantec Senior Technologist (HVAC) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Stantec Dubai is currently seeking a Senior Technologist (HVAC) to support mechanical design works for our on ongoing building projects.
Key Tasks and Duties include:
· Daily drafting duties of all Building Services requirements.
· Producing design development and construction working drawings as part of the production team
· Day to day tasks include CAD/BIM drafting, printing and binding, and other CAD related assistance for the Project and Discipline Engineers.
· Works under the direct supervision of the CAD Manager and is responsible for all of the production and drafting tasks directly assigned to them by the CAD Manager or Discipline Manager.
· Providing drafting assistance for multiple projects within multiple disciplines as assigned.
· Mentoring junior technologists
· Completing projects within timelines and budgets
Senior Technologist (HVAC)
Qualifications and Experience:
•10 years work experience
•Diploma or ITI certification in Draftsmanship from an accredited university or technical board.
• Preferably 2-year local experience in UAE.
• Experience with MEP Revit and proper modelling methods and techniques-specialized ducting, piping plant room equipment modelling.
• Experience with AutoCAD
• Working knowledge of MS Office programs will be an added advantage.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
• Good communication skills with competency in English.
• Understanding of multidisciplinary coordination through good design practice.
• Complete other related tasks as expected of a MEP draftsman of the above-indicated capacity. As a Building Services Technologist I, you will be responsible / involved in the daily drafting duties of all Building Services requirements. Day to day tasks include CAD/BIM drafting, printing and binding, and other CAD related assistance for the Project and Discipline Engineers. The Technologist I work under the direct supervision of the Engineer and is responsible for all of the production and drafting tasks directly assigned to them by Discipline Engineer. As a Technologist I, it should be expected that your job duties will be flexible; providing drafting assistance for multiple projects within multiple disciplines as assigned.
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):
United Arab Emirates-Dubai
United Arab Emirates