Stantec Senior Architect in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
At Stantec, we approach every project as a partnership, because our work creates a lasting impact on our clients’ communities. We believe that when smart, passionate, creative people come together, real possibilities are within reach.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; they give our work purpose. If you want to be a part of our unwavering team and can bring your sense of imagination and determination to every challenge, then this is the right place for you.
Stantec is currently looking for a Senior Architect to join our dynamic team.
As a Senior Architect you should have demonstrated the ability as a team leader in charge of overseeing the delivery of projects on time, on budget, and the highest quality. Key responsibilities include the coordination of the work team, ability to consults with clients and responsible for the overall development and implementation of a specific or multiple Architectural project.
You should have the ability to combine imagination with technical know-how to implement designs. The ability to hand sketch ideas and details is a must.
Some of the key job responsibilities of this role entail this following:
• Work as part of the Senior Leadership team to continue to grow our practice.
• Work with the other key staff to develop “win” strategies, including client contact, proposal preparation and preparation of and participation in client interviews.
• Deliver projects efficiently and effectively through inspirational leadership of the architectural team members.
• Implement the goals and objectives set out in the annual business plan through leadership, coaching and mentoring of the architectural team members.
• Deliver projects on time, on budget, and the highest quality.
• Develop and maintain client relationships.
• Help lead the continued development of the architectural in-house expertise and methodologies.
• Provide leadership and direction to the team members to develop in-house expertise and methodologies (design, technical and quality standards, etc.) to advance the group and the efficiency and effectiveness of our architectural work.
• Attract and retain architectural staff needed to deliver expertise throughout all phases of project.
If you have the following qualifications, we would love for you to be a part our diverse team:
• A degree in Architecture is required with minimum 10 (ten) years of architectural experience. Architecture license preferred
• Proficiency in Hand sketching, Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office Suite is preferred.
• Pro-active attitude, attention to detail, and organized.
• Ability to work in an energetic and challenging work environment.
• Registration with a relevant professional association (e.g. AIA, RIBA etc).
• Experience in a variety of healthcare, public, institutional, mixed use, retail and commercial buildings.
• Strong desire to attract top clients and the best projects.
• Demonstrated experience in a variety of project types and project delivery methods.
• Strong interest in the art of design presentations.
• Proven technical understanding of building science and construction contracts
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Consulting
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
United Arab Emirates-Dubai
United Arab Emirates