Stantec is currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer in Dubai:
Key accountabilities for this position include but are not limited to:
• Determine client requirements, conduct and manage site surveys and investigations, produce calculations, specifications and drawings to ensure that technical designs provide appropriate solutions
• Provide technical expertise in mechanical engineering to meet project needs
•Conduct field inspections under the supervision of the Technical Lead, and Client Engineer representative.
•Preparation of technical specifications, reports, schedules, data sheets and deliverables
• Supervise and train junior engineers
• Carry out other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Line Manager.
Person Specifications and Qualifications:
• Must have Relevant degree from recognized university.
• Must have work experience of not less than 10 years in design, construction and supervision of rising mains, pumping station.
• Must have full and complete knowledge of existing infrastructure networks in the Emirates of Dubai.
• Must have thoughtful knowledge and work experience in pipelines, VC, WO. AV, connection Chambers and Pumping Station works.
• Must have also thorough knowledge and experience in the design of infrastructure works.
• Must have also work experience in dealing with emergency works. He must be able to deal with Public and coordinate with various Dubai Municipality and other infrastructure Authorities Projects.
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Primavera P6.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Capacity to make decisions.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
United Arab Emirates-Dubai
United Arab Emirates