Stantec HR Officer (Arabic Speaker) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Stantec Dubai is looking to hire an Arabic speaking HR Professional to join the HR team:
Key accountabilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Recruitment, Selection and Resource Planning
• Compile effective job descriptions to describe the education, experience, skills and attributes candidates require for key roles
• Source active candidates from online databases, contact lists, internal databases and employee referrals - using the best practices in Talent Management and Mobility
• Maintain a up to date and actionable database of CV’s and applications
• Conduct effective screening of resumes, the initial phone or in person interviews and refer candidates to the next level of interview, attending interviews whenever possible
• Work with BU leads in calculating the most effective resource requirements within the region and report accordingly
• Develop external networks; representing COMPANY at education, business school career events or job fairs in order to attract top talent.
• Draft offers of employment in line with regional HR policy
- On boarding and Induction
• Facilitate the on-boarding of new hires, ensuring each candidate has a positive hiring experience
• Liaise with Office Administrators in all matters regarding immigration and mobilisation requirements
• Fully manage the starter process, updating and distributing induction manuals and other relevant documents, ensuring new starters are fully informed of COMPANY’s practices, policies and all relevant information
- Talent Management and Engagement
• Assist in the development and execution of Talent Management programs to supports the operations strategy, ensuring a steady stream of the best and brightest
• Execute engagement surveys and implement action plans based on the results of the survey
• Staying informed and current with the employment market, especially in regards to new and upcoming talent
- Global Mobility
• Work closely with Global Mobility vendors wherever required, ensuring timely and clear communication and transparency
- General and Common Responsibilities
• Work with the business to champion and communicate the benefits of performance appraisals while managing the activity and outcomes according to the business cycle
• Work closely with wide variety of departments, assisting line managers in understanding and implementing policies and procedures.
• Provide pragmatic and consistent guidance and advice to managers on Employee relations, grievances, attendance, disciplinary and performance issues
• Provide support and assistance on a number of HR related projects: Talent Management, Employee Surveys, Annual salary and bonus review process, Internal/External HR Audits and all other globally driven initiates
• Assist with relevant administrative responsibilities including but not limited to: Absence management system, Employment Contracts, HR Reporting, Personnel files, and HR documentation
HR Officer (Arabic Speaker)
Must be an Arabic speaker
Degree in Human Resources
KSA experience is a plus
3-5 years HR experience within the GCC.
At MWH, we believe growing a great engineering, consulting and construction services company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. We believe that building a great career is as important as Building a Better World .
If working on the best water and natural resources projects around the world, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.
MWH Global…we’re looking for opportunities.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):
United Arab Emirates-Dubai
United Arab Emirates