Stantec Engineer / Marketing Intern (Dubai) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
At Stantec, we approach every project as a partnership, because our work creates a lasting impact on our clients’ communities. We believe that when smart, passionate, creative people come together, real possibilities are within reach.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; they give our work purpose. If you want to be a part of our unwavering team and can bring your sense of imagination and determination to every challenge, then this is the right place for you.
We are seeking qualified candidates for an engineering internship based in our Dubai operations.
Candidates should be highly motivated and dependable students who are taking or have taken relevant courses.
This is a terrific opportunity for a current student to support a number of exciting local and national projects.
• The intern will be specifically to help us build a library responses to bids and proposals based on bids submitted in the last 12-18 months to improve efficiency in bid responses and provide a learning library for staff.
• The intern would be expected to support with other proposal related activities.
• Assisting in project administration including writing reports, gathering information, drafting proposals, drafting correspondence, tracking project costs, and completing progress reports.
• Assisting technical staff with various project tasks, including researching, compiling and evaluating project data, preparing reports and performing calculations for projects.
• Performing simple calculations, computer data entry, along with some exposure to CAD, GIS, design and cross-training.
• Performing research and contacting vendors for information
Engineer / Marketing Intern (Dubai)
If you have the following qualifications, we would love for you to be a part our diverse team:
• Currently pursuing / completed a Bachelor's Degree of Architecture / Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
• Skill Set - Organizational and analytical skills, detail orientated, excellent English skills
• Must be under a valid sponsorship (university or family)
Employment Type: Fixed Term
Job Type: Intern
Job Category: Architecture, Business Support, Civil Engineering, Interns, Technical Writing
•The ability to manage a heavy workload, with a close attention to detail.
•A customer-focused approach, possessing impressive communication skills.
•The ability to work autonomously, reviewing your work on a regular basis while consistently meeting your objectives and the capabilities to meet tight deadlines.
•Committed to working with all levels of management on a daily and ongoing basis.
•A proactive approach, working effectively in co-ordinating activities and complex tasks, taking professional responsibility in all matters.
•Be of the highest calibre: punctual, attentive and competent in adhering to Stantec policies, procedures and working practices.
•A flexible approach to working hours and travel; with occasional weekend work required.
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
United Arab Emirates-Dubai
United Arab Emirates