Stantec Senior Process Engineer O&M - STW in Doha, Qatar, Qatar
Stantec is currently looking for a Senior Process Engineer - O&M to support on the construction supervision of a Sewage Treatment Plant in Qatar:
• Apply diversified knowledge of O&M engineering principles and practices
• Evaluate plant operations: assures proper adjustment of plant processes; coordinates sampling operations to assure proper balance of treatment steps and meeting effluent requirements; ensures the proper conduct of laboratory tests performed by operation staff.
• Supervise plant maintenance activities to ensure the safe, reliable and efficient operation of equipment; verifies proper implementation of plant preventive. maintenance plan as well as the work order issuance for any corrective maintenance whenever required.
• Check the guaranteed output adherence reports, Project Company’s daily influent quality reports, testing and sampling methodology and highlight non compliance with the output requirements.
• Evaluate operations and activities of assigned responsibilities. Recommend improvements and modifications whenever required.
• Ensure Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment (QHSE) policy is adequately implemented.
• Local Staff trainings and appraisal/s supervision.
• Assist the client in all Process Engineering Matters related to WWTP
Senior Process Engineer O&M - STW
• Degree in Engineering (Environmental/ Process / Chemical) with reputable and accredited university, Professional Engineering Registration in the United States or a Chartered Engineer in the United Kingdom or any other recognized Professional Institution (MMUP)
• Must establish solid understanding of the principles of waste water treatment processes and their application.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in WWTP processes, performance evaluation and monitoring of the output quality.
• Background in multidisciplinary facility design with project management experience
• Strong interpersonal communication skills required to foster client relationships and managing project teams.
• Demonstrate outstanding oral and written communication skills, aimed both at technical and administrative teams
Construction, Process Engineer
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
Qatar - Qatar, Qatar-Doha