Stantec Senior Odor Specialist O&M - STW in Doha, Qatar, Qatar
Stantec is currently looking for a Senior Odor Specialist - STW to support on the construction supervision of a Sewage Treatment Plant in Qatar:
• Prepare, review and comment on odor dispersion modelling
• Review, verify, comment, monitor and provide the No Objection recommendations for the Inspections, Pre-commissioning Plan, Commissioning Plan and Commercial Operation Testing Plans submitted by the Project Company.
• Reviewing, verifying, commenting and monitoring all reviewable data related to Odor control system / Odor Emission / Limits set out in the PPPA to confirm compliance with the technical specifications, Applicable Law, Relevant Performance Standards, Approvals and Good Industry Practice.
• Experience in commissioning and witnessing of acceptance tests by all concerned parties and government departments.
Senior Odor Specialist O&M - STW
• Chemical Engineering /Mechanical engineering degree or equivalent from an accredited University to the approval of the Engineer. A recognized Professional Engineering Registration would be a distinct advantage.
• Minimum 10years demonstrable experience, of which 5 years as a Manager/Technical lead in a design management capacity of similar works
• Must have experience in managing, reviewing and approving of O&M documents and drawings associated with odor control facilities, odour systems and other associated systems like extraction/renewal systems.
• Demonstrate the following Key skills:
a. O&M knowledge of odour control facilities and odour systems (carbon systems, biological systems, chemical systems, etc.)
b. Knowledge of air extraction/ventilation/renewal systems.
c. Peer review contract documents, calculations & reports related to odor control facilities and odor systems.
d. Detailed knowledge of specifications and datasheets related to odor control facilities and odor systems
e. Detailed knowledge of odour facilities and odour systems operation and maintenance
• Must be fluent in English both written and spoken with an excellent capability in written technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills
• Ability to use design software is compulsory
• Computer skills are mandatory
Construction, Mechanical Engineering
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
Qatar - Qatar, Qatar-Doha