Stantec Senior Instrumentation Engineer O&M - STW in Doha, Qatar, Qatar
Stantec is currently looking for a Senior Instrumentation Engineer (STW) to support on the construction supervision of a Sewage Treatment Plant in Qatar:
• Manage/update the regular calibration and adjustments to continuous measurement equipment and facilities' instrumentation. Requires a high level of specialization (sensors, flowmeters, etc.)
• Coordinate with Contractor in work out repair of equipment, to detect an anomaly or stoppage of equipment to return to normal operations.
• Assist the authority in carrying out the Availability testing and prepare / review availability reports
• Carryout periodic site survey and determine the condition of various ICA elements and assess the SCADA reports and monitor the calibration.
Senior Instrumentation Engineer O&M - STW
• Electrical and Instrumentation engineering degree or equivalent from an accredited University
• Professional Engineering Registration or a Chartered Engineer or any other recognized Professional Institution
• Minimum 15 years demonstrable experience, of which 5 years as a Technical lead in a construction management capacity of similar works
• Must have experience in Operation and Maintenance of associated Instrumentation / SCADA and communications network systems associated with TSE,STP plant, deep stormwater/sewerage pumping stations and other associated process type buildings
• Excellent communication skills and experience of large-scale project’s delivery and operation and maintenance management
• Must be fluent in English both written and spoken with an excellent capability in written technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills
• Computer skills are mandatory
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
Qatar - Qatar, Qatar-Doha