Stantec Senior Hydraulic Engineer - STW in Doha, Qatar, Qatar
Stantec is currently looking for a Senior Hydraulic Engineer (STW) to support on the construction supervision of a Sewage Treatment Plant in Qatar:
• Assume all responsibilities related to project hydraulic works such as design, analysis, etc...
• Assist in design and provide recommendations hydraulic parameters, pipes, conduits, design calculations and assessments etc.
• Assist in design and provide recommendations hydraulic parameters, pipers, conduits, design calculations and assessments etc.
• Assist in external and internal coordination pertinent to hydraulic works and design
• Review, comment, recommend acceptance or otherwise on contractors' and design consultants' submissions
• Liaise with utilities providers and stakeholders
• Performance of actual design duties and other related duties when directed
Senior Hydraulic Engineer - STW
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
• Minimum of 15 years experience, of which 7 years as a Manager/Technical Lead in a design management capacity of similar works and demonstrable experience in the hydraulic modelling and design of pumping stations, STW works and associated works
• Must have experience in reviewing, verifying, commenting, monitoring and recommending non-Objection for the design calculation, mass balance, process design calculation, hydraulic analysis and flow diagrams, P&ID, pumping calculations, piping calculation, MEICA design calculations, as agreed with Project Company and the authorities.
• Must have worked in similar kind of project earlier and should have experience in verifying, commenting and recommending non-Objection for the hydraulic CFD modelling, physical modelling, dispersion odor modelling and septicity modelling
• Must be fluent in English both written and spoken with an excellent capability in written technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills
• Ability to use design software is compulsory.
• Computer skills are mandatory.
Civil Engineering, Construction
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
Qatar - Qatar, Qatar-Doha