Stantec Senior Commissioning Engineer - STW in Doha, Qatar, Qatar
Stantec is currently looking for a Senior Commissioning Engineer (STW) to support on the construction supervision of a Sewage Treatment Plant in Qatar:
• Review and verify all the reviewable data set to confirm compliance with the technical specifications. applicable law, relevant performance standards, approvals and good industry practice
• Manage and review multi-disciplinary project inputs critically access the application of design criteria, check plans and specifications for accuracy of design and completeness.
• Supervise the work of engineers on the projects including providing technical guidance and reviewing work and results.
• Review, comment / recommend acceptance or otherwise of related contractors’ design submissions.
• Liaise with utilities providers and other internal and external stake holders.
• Performance of actual design duties and other related duties when directed.
Senior Commissioning Engineer - STW
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Chartered Engineer status is preferred
• Minimum of 15 years experience, of which 5 years working in the commissioning of Wastewater Treatment Plant
• Must have extensive experience in sewage treatment technologies and hands on experience in process calculations, treatment technologies, sludge treatment etc.
• Must be able to review, verify, comment, monitor and provide the No Objection recommendations for the Inspections, Pre-commissioning Plan, Commissioning Plan and Commercial Operation Testing Plans submitted by the Project Company.
• Must have hands on experience in pre-commissioning activities, testing and records.
• Must be fluent in English both written and spoken with an excellent capability in written technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills
• Ability to use design software is compulsory.
• Computer skills are mandatory.
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
Qatar - Qatar, Qatar-Doha