Stantec Senior Civil/Structural Engineer - STW in Doha, Qatar, Qatar
Stantec is currently looking for a Senior Civil/Structural Engineer (STW) to support on the construction supervision of a Sewage Treatment Plant in Qatar:
• Review, comment / recommend acceptance or otherwise of related Project Company’s submissions.
• Review, comment, recommend acceptance or otherwise on contractors’ and consultants’ submissions.
• Supervise and monitor the Project Company, including their compliance with their contracts, preparation of construction management plans and comment if any deviations seen from the same.
• Performance of actual design duties and other related duties when directed
Senior Civil/Structural Engineer - STW
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
• Minimum of 15 years experience, of which 7 years working with large construction projects associated with deep underground pumping station structures and hydraulic retaining structures incorporating structural steelwork, reinforced water retaining and precast concrete design & build elements with multi engineering disciplines project coordination, check plans and specifications for accuracy of design and completeness for construction
• Must have proven experience in reviewing, verifying, commenting, monitoring and recommending non--Objection and commenting all Engineering Designs submitted as part of Detailed Project Report prepared by the Project Company, including all drawings, reports, calculations and all other plans that are part of Detailed Project Report related to Shared Facilities, STW Facilities and Kahramaa Facilities
• Must be fluent in English both written and spoken with an excellent capability in written technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills
• Ability to use design software is compulsory.
• Computer skills are mandatory.
Civil Engineering, Construction, Structural Engineering
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
Qatar - Qatar, Qatar-Doha