Stantec Resident Engineer - STW in Doha, Qatar, Qatar
Stantec is currently looking for a Resident Engineer to support on a Sewage Treatment Plant Project in Qatar:
• Review shop drawings and as built drawings according to the approved design.
• Must have a holistic experience in monitoring the activities continuously throughout the term of the construction and furnish a monthly punch list and/or report to the Authority of observed discrepancies, deficiencies and incomplete items.
• Must demonstrate his/her experience in solving technical problems that may arise during construction
• Experienced in Health and Safety protection aspects of the construction and operation of deep underground structures works
• Monitor construction plan to cover all aspects of the works –to include program, quality, HSE, commercial, project controls, logistics, statutory authority liaison, temporary works design, construction, commissioning, handover, reporting and communication.
Resident Engineer - STW
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
• Minimum of 18 years experience, of which 10 years in a managerial or technical lead capacity for the supervision of a large-scale project
• PMP Certificate is an advantage
• Chartered Engineer status is preferred
• Must be fluent in English both written and spoken with an excellent capability in written technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills
• Proactive acumen and an ability to manage work at multiple areas on site are essential
• Strong leadership quality to lead and motivate a team of Assistant Resident Engineers and Inspectors as Supervisor Consultant in a Design & Build project environment;
• Experience working in Qatar is required.
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
Qatar - Qatar, Qatar-Doha