Stantec Instrumentation Inspector in Doha, Qatar, Qatar
Stantec is currently looking for an Instrumentation Inspector to support on a Sewage Treatment Plant Project in Qatar:
• Experience in Pump Stations and large Sewage Treatment Works involved in construction of heavy water retention structures
• Monitor and inspect the instrumentation works and ensuring compliance with authorities, stipulated standards, compliance with QCS and best international standards.
• Attend progress and technical meetings with the project team
• Responsible for checking ICA and instrumentation works executed and also assist in the review of the as-built drawings, and for conducting material inspection and site acceptance tests etc...
• Minimum of 10 years of demonstrable experience of supervision of electrical works related to similar size sewage treatment plant projects.
• Must have good command of English both written and spoken
• Computer skills are mandatory
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
Qatar - Qatar, Qatar-Doha