Stantec Assistant Resident Engineer - STW & TPS in Doha, Qatar, Qatar
Stantec is currently looking for a Resident Engineer to support on a Sewage Treatment Plant Project in Qatar:
• Experience in Pump Stations and large Sewage Treatment Works involved in construction of heavy water retention structures
• Experience in evaluation of technical proposals and their constructability, technology deployment, and solving technical problems that may arise during construction
• Experience in all Health and Safety aspects of the construction of projects with a similar nature
• Evaluate and monitor construction progress of the works in accordance with Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) along with Cost Breakdown Structure and Resource Breakdown Structure
• Monitor and inspect the construction works to assure that materials and workmanship conform to the authority requirements and ensuring the Health & Safety and Welfare requirement is being carried out as well
• Carryout periodical site inspections, identify any defects and deviations of the works from the authority requirements and assist in preparation of such conformance reports.
Assistant Resident Engineer - STW & TPS
If you have the following qualifications, we would love for you to be a part our diverse team:
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
• Minimum of 12 years experience, of which 7 years in works related to Pump Stations and large Sewage Treatment Works involved in construction of heavy water retention structures
• Must be fluent in English both written and spoken with an excellent capability in written technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills
• Proactive acumen and an ability to manage work at multiple areas on site are essential
• Experience working in the GCC is required.
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
Qatar - Qatar, Qatar-Doha