Stantec Talent Acquisition and Onboarding Specialist in Doha, Qatar
At Stantec, we approach every project as a partnership, because our work creates a lasting impact on our clients’ communities. We believe that when smart, passionate, creative people come together, real possibilities are within reach.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; they give our work purpose. If you want to be a part of our unwavering team and can bring your sense of imagination and determination to every challenge, then this is the right place for you.
Stantec is currently looking for a Talent Acquisition and Onboarding Specialist to join our dynamic team.
Key accountabilities for this position include but are not limited to:
Recruitment, Selection and Resource Planning
• Manage the recruitment needs for the region, ensuring adherence to the recruitment process
• Provide expert resourcing and selection advise to line managers, ensuring diversity
• Compile and maintain effective job descriptions
• Assist in the development and execution of Talent Management programs to supports the operations strategy, ensuring a steady stream of the best and brightest
• Facilitate succession planning and development to meet the needs of employees and the business.
On/Off- boarding and Induction
• Facilitate the onboarding of new hires, ensuring a positive and smooth experience
• Liaise with the administration department in all matters regarding immigration and mobilisation requirements
• Fully manage the induction process, updating and distributing induction material, ensuring new starters are fully informed of Stantec’s policies
• Manage the offboarding process-conduct exit interviews and makes recommendations for continuous improvement
• Provide pragmatic and consistent guidance and advice to managers on employee relations, grievances, disciplinary and performance issues
• Monitor employee morale; support and coach line managers on the Company’s Disciplinary and Grievance Processes to promote fairness, consistency of approach and employee satisfaction and productivity
• Advise and support Line Managers on best practices of People Management, and related activities such as Performance Management, Learning and Development needs, and Employee relations
Talent Acquisition and Onboarding Specialist
If you have the following qualifications, we would love for you to be a part our diverse team:
• Degree from a reputable University
• Professional accreditation (CIPD, SHRM, CHRP etc.)
• Maximum 5 years’ experience in a similar level role in the GCC
• The ability to manage a heavy workload, with a close attention to detail
• Excellent computer skills, including TMS systems like Brassrings, Gulf Talent, iCims
• A customer-focused approach, possessing impressive communication skills and the capabilities to meet tight deadlines
Arabic is a plus
Candidate can be based in either the UAE or Qatar
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Human Resources
We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we design with community in mind. Now uniting approximately 22,000 employees, working in over 400 locations and across six continents, we collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water and infrastructure projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a heritage in water, we continue to safeguard and sustain lives, communities, and businesses worldwide.
Our local knowledge and relationships, coupled with our global expertise, qualify us to go anywhere to solve our clients' challenges in more creative and personalized ways. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, we have the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level while advancing the quality of life in communities around the globe.
We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. If connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.
To learn more about job opportunities and a career at Stantec, visit: http://www.stantec.com/careers.html
United Arab Emirates-Dubai