Stantec QA/QC Manager (Buildings) in Doha, Qatar
Stantec is looking to hire a QA/QC Manager to support on a large buildings project in Qatar.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• In conjunction with the Project Management/Construction Supervision Team, the QA/QC Manager will establish a project Quality Management Program and lead the implementation of site-based QA/QC plans.
• As required, this individual will provide active support and technical supervision of the site-based field audit and inspection function.
• Establish and maintain the flow of quality information and documentation among the Project Management Team, the contractors and other stakeholders as required.
• Participate actively in the Management Team and take a lead role in the following:
• Identification of project-quality related issues that have the potential of adversely affecting the contractual commitments and the overall facility(s) operability.
• Ensuring Project Quality Management and Quality Control programs and practices that are reflective of Internal Quality Standards.
• Participate actively in the documentation and reporting of contractual non-conformances and other related issues.
• Actively participate in site meetings and provide proactive ongoing support to the site management teams. Participate in Head Office support when required
• Ensure Administration Documents are carried out and filed with Document Controllers
• Coordinate works with Site Inspectors – MEP/Structural/Architectural/Landscape
QA/QC Manager (Buildings)
• Relevant post-secondary technical preparation (Engineering Degree preferred), supplemented with several years of hands-on quality management and QA/QC experience in international construction environments.
• Total Years of experience 15 Years
• Spoken languages. English – Arabic advantageous
• Client specific requirements Good all-round experience of Design and Construction
• Job specific requirements. On Site QAQC Experience on Mega Projects
•Construction and site experience a must
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!