We’re looking to hire an HR Officer in the C4b Team to provide expert guidance to our client, Qatar’s Public Works Authority ‘Ashghal’.
The successful candidate would support Ashghal’s Qatarisation objectives across both the Drainage Networks Operations and Maintenance (DNO&M) and Roads O&M (ROMD) Departments within Ashghal’s Assets Affairs business, as part of its on-going transformation in line with Ashghal’s Mission, Vision and Values.
The key responsibility of the HR officer would be to support a range of work activities including PWA’s Qatarisation initiatives, orientation and on-boarding, establish and maintain work progress reporting, facilitate effective communications between employees, Ashghal management, Corporate HR, and support performance management
• Bachelor’s degree required (graduate degree preferred in the field of Human Resources Management, Organisational Psychology, Organisational Behaviour)
• Skills to work independently and in a large project team setting, with diverse stakeholders
• Excellent organisational, meeting planning coordination and project management skills
• Organised, independent, and self-motivated with a team player attitude
• Excellent communication skills – Arabic (preferred)
• Proficiency in MS Office
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Human Resources
• Minimum 4-6 years within a structured HR Department, preferably in Nationalisation, and the Performance Management and / or Training and Development function
• Experience on people-related practices and procedures
• Experience in GCC is required
Technical Competencies and Skills:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills to produce business cases and technical reports for adoption by a business
Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, from executives to operators and contractors
Excellent organisational skills
Self-driven, positive attitude, smiley!
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!