Stantec Field Engineer - Heavy Civil in Denver, Colorado
MWH Constructors, now part of the Stantec Construction Group, is a global leader in heavy civil construction of water and wastewater facilities. We are currently seeking a Field Engineer to support a critical wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) project in Denver, CO.
Provide support to Project Superintendent and Project Manager including:
o Submittal Review
o Quantity takeoffs
o Labor Productivity Reporting
o Document Controls
o Material purchases, deliveries and inventory
• Assist in resolving construction problem/issues.
• Perform layout and provide necessary building control lines and elevations for accurate measurement and correct installation of materials.
• Research; recommend resolutions to drawing interpretation problems, conflicts, interferences, and errors.
• Initiate RFI’s and follow through to resolution.
• Verify all completed work complies with applicable codes, drawings, and specifications.
• Prepare documentation records such as RFI responses, Change Directives, Material and equipment submittals, status reports, sketches of work already completed, material requirement calculations, etc., to supervisor.
• May provide technical support and direction of project material control functions including implementation and operation of maintenance program.
• Prepare drawings and sketches to support construction work, change orders, estimates, etc.
• Work in a manner to ensure your personal safety and that of fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines and policies.
• Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
Field Engineer - Heavy Civil
• Possess a 4-year Engineering Degree or Construction Management Degree; equivalent combination of experience, skills and training may be substituted.
• Working knowledge of construction equipment and techniques, drawings and specifications, building materials and required standards applicable to discipline desirable.
• Ability to perform trigonometric and geometric calculations, either manually or with calculator.
• Interfaces and communicates effectively with others.
Construction, Field Work
• Prior experience with water/wastewater construction.
MWH Constructors, now part of the Stantec Construction Group, is a global project delivery company with a focus on water and energy. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to our clients and their local communities, we provide single-source, integrated construction services and the full range of project delivery methods. Incorporating industry-leading preconstruction services and safety practices, our multi-disciplined team of construction professionals delivers a wide range of projects ― including new facilities, infrastructure improvement and expansion, waste-to-energy construction, and capital construction services.
MWH Constructors offers integrated program management, engineering and construction expertise and proficiencies derived from our global engineering experience and our self-perform capabilities as a leading global contractor.
MWH Constructors leads the Stantec Construction Group comprising MWH Constructors and Slayden in the U.S. and Stantec Treatment in the U.K.
MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Location (Multiple Cities or States):