Stantec Project Controls Administrative Assistant in Dallas, Texas
MWH Constructors, now part of the Stantec Construction Group, is a global leader in heavy civil construction of water and wastewater facilities. We are currently seeking a Project Controls Assistant to support our project team in Dallas, TX.
INVOICES (Responsible for overall management of invoice payment cycle)
• Prepare and monitor all subcontractor and general invoices for proper tracking and distribution to appropriate projects and staff for review and approval.
• Review and verify vendors and subcontractor invoices in a proficient and timely manner.
• Log incoming invoices in the general invoice list.
• Match invoices to Delivery Tickets, verify amounts.
• Code routine invoices with the appropriate cost code.
• Route invoices for Approval/Cost Coding (Craft and Project Management).
• Record invoices in appropriate tracking logs (Equipment, FPO, Concrete, etc.).
• Route invoices for Payment (Cost Engineer for Subcontracts/Purchase Agreements and/or Accounting for all others).
GENERAL DATA ENTRY
• Enter high volume of data into the Project Management system, efficiently and accurately.
• Regularly reconcile multiple databases and programs for accuracy and completeness.
• Monthly update of Financial Summary Report (Input of data).
• Back Charge Actuals Recording.
• Set up of New Vendors in E1/Prolog.
• Maintain various project logs.
• Other general data entry as needed.
Project Controls Administrative Assistant
• 2-5 years of experience in an administrative role in an accounting or construction environment with a focus on invoicing and data entry.
• Will need to be/become familiar with basic Project Controls principles.
• Must be able to accomplish tasks in a timely manner – eventually with little or no direction.
• Must be able to work extended hours if/when necessary.
• Must be well organized and able to produce work that is correct and of the highest quality.
• Basic understanding of bookkeeping/accounting procedures and techniques beneficial.
• Good understanding of basic office procedures and equipment.
• Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills. Must be willing to ask questions/learn and confident in sharing their own ideas/opinions.
• Good organizations/time management skills is desirable.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
Accounting Finance, Clerical, Project Planning and Controls
MWH Constructors, now part of the Stantec Construction Group, is a global project delivery company with a focus on water and energy. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to our clients and their local communities, we provide single-source, integrated construction services and the full range of project delivery methods. Incorporating industry-leading preconstruction services and safety practices, our multi-disciplined team of construction professionals delivers a wide range of projects ― including new facilities, infrastructure improvement and expansion, waste-to-energy construction, and capital construction services.
MWH Constructors offers integrated program management, engineering and construction expertise and proficiencies derived from our global engineering experience and our self-perform capabilities as a leading global contractor.
MWH Constructors leads the Stantec Construction Group comprising MWH Constructors and Slayden in the U.S. and Stantec Treatment in the U.K.
MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Location (Multiple Cities or States):